Do you enjoy travelling but don’t have someone that shares this same passion? Come with us on one of our Boutique Journeys for Solo Travellers. They are exclusively designed for solo travellers so come and share the joy of travel with people just like you. The numbers are kept small (tours range from 10 to 14 people) so you will never get lost in the crowd. Our tour host will be with you every step of the way making sure you have a trouble free journey that you will remember for years to come. Come along and enjoy the ride, after all, LIFE IS FOR LIVING.
A bit about our tours
- All our tours are for solo travellers
- Our tours are small (maximum of 10 to 14)
- You can enjoy your tour from start to finish knowing you have a capable tour host with you that will take care of all details. You just need to sit back and enjoy!
- We have pre-departure get togethers so everyone has the chance to meet before the plane even leaves the country
- We have lounge access at Auckland International Airport so this is another opportunity to get to know each other (and enjoy some refreshments) prior to take-off
- You can choose to have your own room or to share with someone. If you would prefer to share with someone we will do our best to match you up with someone of the same gender
- We stay in 4 star hotels in good locations, however, on occasion we may use 3 star hotels and this is simply because this will be the best available in that area. 2 examples of this on our 2016 tours are Cinque Terre in Italy and Plitvice Lakes in Croatia
- We have allowed some free time in our itineraries so you have the opportunity to enjoy time at your own pace
- With a combination of all of the above we have found this makes a very comfortable environment to enjoy your tour and develop lifelong friendships
A bit about World Travellers
- World travellers has just been awarded Best Brand Retail Multi Location at the latest TAANZ awards. The award, sponsored by Air New Zealand, recognises the retail travel agency operating across two or more locations which demonstrates best practice in agency management and service delivery.
- Every World Travellers store is owner-operated by real Kiwis who belong to the fastest growing travel cooperative in New Zealand. We are well established travel professionals who have developed our own unique brand dedicated to world travellers just like you.
- World Travellers stores enjoy 90%+ repeat and referral business which shows we must be doing something right.
- World Travellers stores are all TAANZ bonded which provides complete financial protection for clients.
As our tours are for small numbers only, space is very limited so call or email today to lock in your spot.