Price is in Australian Dollars
Beginning in Darwin, this four day, three night, all-inclusive experience will take you to some of the most remote and captivating parts of Australia in style and comfort. Your adventure through the country’s vast and captivating interior will leave you with an incredible story to tell.
Regarded as one of the world’s greatest rail journeys, The Ghan delivers so much more than an extended train ride. It promises access to parts of Australia no other holiday can come close to – the perfect balance of comfort and adventure, culminating in an experience that will move you in every sense of the word.
• A regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines
• A spectacular dinner under the stars at the historic Telegraph Station
• Off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs, and Coober Pedy
• Your choice between Nitmiluk Gorge’s powerful natural wonders and rich Indigenous culture, or a glimpse authentic outback life with a horse and working dog demonstration
• Venture into the underground opal mining town of Coober Pedy