Not quite Europe, not quite Asia - Azerbaijan, the land of fire, is a one-of-a-kind destination that refuses to be pigeonholed. From the medieval streets of Sheki to dazzling 21st-century architecture in Baku, bubbling mud volcanoes in Gobustan to the Silk Road village of Lahij, it’s a land that will both inspire and amaze. When combined with a visit to Georgia, home to some of the most dramatic landscapes in Eastern Europe, you have all the makings of an unforgettable journey.
Day 1: New Zealand - Baku, Azerbaijan
Day 2: Welcome to Baku
Day 3: Baku city tour
Day 4: Baku - Absheron Peninsula, Azerbaijan
Day 5: Baku - Gobustan, Azerbaijan
Day 6: Baku - Gabala, Azerbaijan
Day 7: Gabala - Sheki, Azerbaijan
Day 8: Sheki - Tbilisi, Georgia
Day 9: Tbilisi - Mtskheta
Day 10: Tbilisi - Akhaltsikhe
Day 11: Akhaltsikhe - Gori - Tbilisi
Day 12: Tbilisi - Ananuri - Gudauri - Kazbegi - Tbilisi
Day 13: Tbilisi - New Zealand
Day 14: Arrive in New Zealand
Travel offer is valid for travel on selected dates until the 1st of November 2019.
This travel offer is priced for one person based on twin share.
Single Traveller Supplement
For solo travellers, a mandatory single supplement of $600 applies.
- Visa fees and requirements (A tourist visa is a strict requirement if travelling to Azerbaijan, however a visa is not required for Georgia if travelling on a New Zealand passport)
- Meals/beverages not stated in the itinerary (including any specialty restaurants onboard cruise)
- Recommended gratuities/tipping: $3USD (approx. $5 NZD) per person, per day, payable on tour
- Optional activities/tours
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (Mandatory)
Please note: A comprehensive travel Insurance policy must be organised BEFORE all details can be finalised.
For a full list of terms and conditions, please contact your travel agent.