This life-changing journey will take you to 11 different, taking in an array of iconic sights and bucket list destinations along the way.
Discover the best of London from Trafalgar Square to Piccadilly Circus; witness the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe on a city tour of Paris; journey through the stunning Burgundy Wine Region; see the famous Chapel Bridge in Lucerne; feel like a movie star at beautiful Lake Como; explore the atmospheric streets and canals of romantic Venice; and visit the vibrant Cinque Terre villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza.
Then set sail on a 27-night cruise from Italy to India aboard the chic Costa Victoria ship. Take the opportunity to visit Rome and its unmissable monuments; see Athens and the magnificent Acropolis; experience scenic Heraklion in Crete; sail to the port of Haifa, close to Nazareth and Bethlehem; make your way through the Suez Canal; dock in Aqaba, gateway to the archaeological wonder of Petra; spend two unbeatable nights in the Maldives and more. When it feels like the trip can’t get any better, take in the famed Golden Triangle of India on tour. Explore the excitement of Delhi, gaze in wonder at the iconic Taj Mahal, and delve into the rich history of Jaipur in Rajasthan.
With return international flights, 20 nights hotel accommodation on tour, a 27-night cruise, 106 meals, return airport and cruise transfers and more, this trip truly has it all.
For a complete itinerary, please contact your travel agent.
Travel offer is valid for travel on 5th of October 2020
This travel offer is priced for one person based on twin share.
- Visa fees and requirements (see visa section below for detailed visa information)
- Meals/beverages not stated in the itinerary (including any specialty restaurants onboard cruise)
- Recommended gratuities/tipping:
* Europe: The recommended tip for the tour leader and driver is €5 (approx. $9 NZD) per person per day
* India: The recommended tip for the tour leader and driver is 300 rupees (approx. $7 NZD) per person per day
- Mandatory Cruise Service fee: Service fee of €270 per person will be charged to your onboard account. Additional gratuities are payable on selected services and items on board.
- Optional activities/tours (including any 'onshore' excursions as part of cruise)
- Mandatory City Taxes: approx. €34 per person in total payable direct to the hotels during land tour in Europe
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (Mandatory)
Please note: A comprehensive travel Insurance policy must be organised BEFORE all details can be finalised.
For a full list of terms and conditions, please speak to your travel agent.