The world is within reach on this spectacular 40 day globe-trotting expedition of six countries across three continents. Journey from ancient Hanoi to merry old London, Paris to the French Riviera, and on to vibrant Barcelona, the Canary Islands and Rio de Janeiro - with a whole lot more in between!
Discover the centuries-old culture and cuisine of Hanoi and Halong Bay, stroll the charming streets of historic Hoi An, and experience the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). Take in the city sights of London and Paris on tour; see the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and more. Journey to the glamorous French Riviera by high-speed TGV train; see the Sagrada Familia on a tour of sensational Barcelona; and then board the Costa Fascinosa cruise ship for an unforgettable 16-night cruise from Spain to Brazil. Dock in Malaga on Spain’s beautiful Costa del Sol; explore beautiful Funchal, capital of the Madeira Islands; cruise to sunny Recife, often called the ‘Venice of Brazil’; and let the samba beat of Rio de Janeiro dance its way into your memories.
This once-in-a-lifetime package includes return international flights, three additional flights, 20 nights quality hotel accommodation, a 16 night Costa Cruise and much more. If you’ve been dreaming of criss-crossing the globe, this incredible expedition will at last make it a reality!
Travel offer is valid for travel on 5th of October 2020
This travel offer is priced for one person based on twin share.
- Visa fees and requirements (see visa section below for detailed visa information)
- Meals/beverages not stated in the itinerary (including any specialty restaurants onboard cruise)
- Recommended gratuities/tipping:
* Europe: The recommended tip for the tour leader and driver is €5 (approx. $9 NZD) per person per day
* India: The recommended tip for the tour leader and driver is 300 rupees (approx. $7 NZD) per person per day
- Mandatory Cruise Service fee: Service fee of €270 per person will be charged to your onboard account. Additional gratuities are payable on selected services and items on board.
- Optional activities/tours (including any 'onshore' excursions as part of cruise)
- Mandatory City Taxes: approx. €34 per person in total payable direct to the hotels during land tour in Europe
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (Mandatory)
Please note: A comprehensive travel Insurance policy must be organised BEFORE all details can be finalised.
For a full list of terms and conditions, please speak to your travel agent.