Discover the breath-taking, pristine wilderness of Doubtful Sound, deep in the heart of Fiordland National Park. The fiord is long, and you will explore from Deep Cove out to the Nee Islands at the mouth of the Tasman Sea. This two night cruise allows time to explore some of the smaller arms of Doubtful Sound like scenic Hall Arm. Reconnect with nature, beautiful in any weather, and feel the silence of sound.
• Car rental – Queenstown return, 5 days, unlimited kilometres, standard insurance
• 2-nights accommodation Te Anau with cooked breakfast
• Te Anau Glow-Worm Caves excursion
• Te Anau Excursion Choice: Fiordland Jet Boat tour ...or... Scenic Cruise, Lake Te Anau
• Complimentary car parking at Manapouri
• Boat & Coach transfer—Lake Manapouri and Wilmot Pass
• 2-night cruise—Doubtful Sound aboard Fiordland Navigator
-Private cabin with ensuite bathroom facilities
-Buffet Breakfast, lunch and 3 course dinner onboard cruise.
-Complimentary tea & coffee onboard
-Onboard specialist nature guide