Escape to Fiordland on the ultimate boys fishing trip there is! Start the weekend by flying Queenstown and transferring by helicopter to your privately charted boat cruising one of the Fiords in the area. Spend the next two days on board exploring Fiordland, fishing, diving, kayaking, or paddle boarding. Fiordland is a very special place for fishing as there are a wide variety of local and seasonal fish species to be caught. Fish the internal waters of the fiords which are protected from weather or if the weather allows, head out to the Tasman sea. This boy’s trip will be once in a lifetime.
- Meet & Greet on arrival and transfer to Helicopter Base ex Queenstown
- Private Heli charter to Fiordland to meet boat
- 2 nights on board a private chartered boat with crew
- All meals & hot drinks on board
- Fishing Rods, tackle, wetsuits, fins, masks, snorkels, gloves, booties, weight belts, cylinders, BCD’s, kayaks & paddle boards.
- Return heli charter to Queenstown