Set sail on an authentic 10-day adventure cruise and traverse the cobalt blue waters of the South Pacific exploring the untouched beauty of remote tropical islands, white sand beaches and traditional cultures of Vanuatu and New Caledonia, before visiting the quiet paradise of Australia’s Norfolk Island and our aptly named subtropical Bay of Islands before arriving into the disembarkation port of Tauranga.
- Flight from Auckland to Port Vila in economy class
- NZ$300 local payment
- One night Port Vila hotel accommodation in a twin/double share room, including dinner and breakfast
- Transfers in Port Vila: airport - hotel - ship
- All onboard ship accommodation with meals, house beer, and wine/soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- All expedition shore excursions
Twin/Double share from $5,388* per person (Superior, Deck 4)
Superior Cabins on Deck 4 are a spacious 22m2 and feature large panoramic windows, king or two single beds, comfortable lounge, writing desk, private en-suite with shower, ample storage and a flat-screen entertainment system.
Indulge in a Heritage Suite from $8,638* per person, double share
Located on Deck 6, Heritage Suites are an expansive 44m2 and feature large double panoramic windows, king bed, large living area with a sofa, coffee table and chairs and grand marble bathroom with a double basin, bathtub and shower, large writing desk, floor to ceiling cabinetry for storage and a flat-screen entertainment system.
Triple share from $4,593* per person (Main Deck)
Single cabins from $6,568* per person (Main Deck)
Download the full itinerary and pricing information here.