All of our World Travellers travel consultants are avid travellers themselves, and are always looking for their next bucket list adventure. Sometimes, they like to bring you along for the ride! Our group tours are organised by our highly experienced consultants who have a passion for sharing destinations with others.
Why do a group tour with World Travellers?
A group tour is a great option no matter what kind of traveller you are. Here are a few reasons why you should consider doing a group tour with us!
- Get a knowledgeable, trusted guide: You know your guide is well-travelled and experienced and will be able to take care of things should something go wrong. They've been in all kinds of sticky situations on their own travels, which makes them well equipped to handle any that crop up on yours!
- Get to the heart of a destination: Our consultants won't just take you to the crowded tourist hotspots - they'll show you the local places you may not get to see on a standard tour. From cute eateries down hidden alleyways to marvellous views without the jostling, you'll get an immersive experience.
- Meet other like-minded travellers: Group tours are perfect for solo travellers, as while you may head to the airport on your own, as soon as you meet your fellow travellers you'll never be alone (unless you want to be!) Your guide will be with you from start to finish, and you'll get the chance to meet other travellers with an interest in the place you're going, making new friends along the way. By the end of your tour, you'll have firm friends for life.
- Leave the boring stuff to us: Organising a trip can be fun, but it can also become a little stressful at times. On our group tours, you can leave the organisation to your tour leader and just enjoy the destination and all it has to offer.
A Taste of the WildUnbeatable India
Best of England
Egypt, Israel & Jordan
Colours of Northern Argentina
Length: 12 days
Type of tour: Small group escorted tour
Dates: 17th-28th April 2020
Price: $5,230 pp twin share.
- Fully escorted from start to finish by Nicole Knapp from World Travellers Christchurch City
- Small group maximum of 12 travellers
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms with private facilities at hotels specified or similar
- All breakfasts throughout
- Hotel taxes
- Private transfers in comfortable and modern air-conditioned mini-buses
- Small group tours with English-speaking guides
- Half day private tour of Buenos Aires
- Half day private tour of Iguazu Falls (Argentine side)
- Half day guided walking tour of Salta
- Full day guided tour of Humahuaca Gorge
- Half day Recoleta Walking Tour (Buenos Aires)
- Dinner and Tango Show (Buenos Aires)
- Domestic flights in Argentina with Aerolineas Argentinas: Buenos Aires-Iguazu, Iguazu-Salta, Salta-Buenos Aires
- Late check out to 10pm on 26th April at Hotel Esplendor Palermo Soho
- Domestic flights in New Zealand with Air New Zealand: Christchurch-Auckland and Auckland-Christchurch
- Return economy international airfares with Air New Zealand: Auckland-Buenos Aires-Auckland
Want more information? Click here.
Hot Yoga Fusion Retreat in Fiji
Length: 5 nights
Type of tour: Yoga retreat
Dates: May 2020 (exact dates TBC)
Price: $1,899 pp twin share
- Led by Nicci Huston from Hot Yoga Fusion Wanaka
- 5 nights twin share accommodation at the Yatule Resort & Spa
- Breakfast daily
- 1 dinner
- Twice daily yoga
- Up to 3 x complimentary 60 minute massages
- Day excursion including yoga session with experienced local teacher in Denarau, gourmet breakfast, tour of local market and food sampling, and entry to therapeutic mud pools with optional late lunch at local health and wellness restaurant (at additional cost)
- Cave walk including visit to local village with local guide
- Evening excursion including vegan dinner followed by cultural show at the brand new Vou Hub in Denarau with Gold Seating
Want more information? Click here.
Croatia & Slovenia Cycle and Walking Tour
Length: 17 days
Type of tour: Cycle and walking tour
Dates: 21st August 2020 (guaranteed departure)
Price: $10,555 pp twin share.
- Led by Graham Elliott from World Travellers Elliott Travel, Gisborne
- 9 nights in 3-4 star accommodation or similar
- 7 nights onboard small ship MS Harmonia (or similar)
- Land transportation in van/minibus/bus depending on group size on tour
- 9 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Refreshments and snacks during cycling on tour
- 4 days full-board, 3 days half-board meals on cruise
- Hybrid bikes on tour & cruise
- English speaking walking guide throughout on tour
- English speaking cycling guide from Day 3 to Day 9 on tour
- English, German speaking cruise guide
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Authentic food & wine experiences as per itinerary
- Ben linen and towels on cruise
- Guided cycling and walking tours as per itinerary
- Overview maps for the daily cycling tours on cruise
- Entrance fees*
- Sightseeing with local guides*
- Food and wine highlights*
For more information click here.
South American Sojourn
Length: 24 days
Type of tour: Adventure
Dates: 2nd-27th June 2020
Price: $16,500*pp twin share
- Flights ex Auckland
- Tour Hosts and Tour Leader (Phil and Jane Harris from World Travellers Motueka)
- Buenos Aires city tour and Argentine Experience & Tango show
- 4WD excursion in Bolivia through the Uyuni salt lakes
- Lake Titicaca full day guided tour
- Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu guided tour
- Cuzco cooking class and city tour
- Eco Lodge Amazon Excursion (3 nights)
- Half day Lima city tour
- Bilingual tour leader throughout and specialised local guides for excursions
- All flights and transport within South America, transport & accommodation
- Tips pool of USD120 per person for local guides & drivers
- The cost of entry fees for all scheduled tours.
- Local payment of US$500
- Meals as listed
For more information, click here.
Bangkok to Saigon Escorted Cycle Tour
Length: 20 days
Type of tour: Escorted cycling tour
Dates: 10th-29th October 2020
Price: $7,350*pp twin share
EARLYBIRD DEAL – Book by Monday 30 September 2019 and receive a $100 discount and a travel trolley bag.
- International flight from Auckland to Bangkok/ from Saigon return, including any taxes.
- Tour host from New Zealand (Jeremy Matthews from World Travellers Motueka)
- Return airport transfers
- Experienced English speaking local guides.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle for transfer and support truck for cycling days.
- Bicycle rental and helmet for cycling days.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water for sightseeing.
- Snack and fresh fruit for cycling days.
- All sightseeing entrance fees where required in the itinerary.
- Mechanic support.
- Accommodation in twin/double shared room in hotel with daily breakfast.
- Basic first aid kit.
Want more information? Click here.
Southern Italy and Malta
Length: 29 days
Type of tour: Escorted group tour for solo travellers
Dates: 13th June - 11th July 2020
Price: $22,500*pp twin share
Earlybird saving - book and pay a deposit by 12 December 2019 and get $250 off.
- Return economy class airfares from Auckland on Emirates.
- Internal flights in Italy and Malta.
- All taxes and levies.
- Luxury accommodation.
- Sightseeing as specified.
- Travel in luxury minibus.
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Services of a tour leader (Tracey Burfield-Mills of World Travellers Remuera).
Book by 3rd March 2020 to secure your spot. For more information click here.