Matamanoa Island - Mamanuca Island Group - Fiji
My clients have specific expectations when they holiday out of New Zealand. They like to snorkel. They choose to stay at least four nights at each destination and they appreciate good food. I am fortunate to get some very important feedback when they return from holiday. This fills in the gaps of places I may not have travelled to, or have not visited recently.
Some feedback about Matamanoa Island, off the Nadi coast.
- Exclusive, no day trippers, no children
- No motorised sports. Quiet. Not Club Med
- Subdued entertainment. Ukuleles, guitars and singing
- No minibar in villa, and no complimentary bottled water. Advised to drink bottled water
- Best to purchase at Denarau marina before heading out to the island
- No frills resort and staff. Simple food
- Focus is on diving and snorkelling. Amazing water clarity. Best snorkelling for both coral and fish
- Straight off the beach in front of the villas
- 9 villas-partitions between, each with a plunge pool, very private
- Price range-value for money!
- Water temperature 26 degrees. Windy night and morning
- Reasonable easy to access from the mainland
Sounds great to me. Lets go…