USA - UTAH
This is a great place to experience a variety of things over the US summer months and because it's so big, it has a lot to offer:
- National Park with information centre
- Hiking & Walking trails for all levels
- Horse riding through the canyons and park lands
- Scenic drives with amazing views
- Hotel, cabins, camping, tee-pee stays are all available
- Experience Wildlife
- Beautiful photographic scenery
- History with a taste of Old Bryce Town stores
Zion National Park
Another great National Park with plenty of nature walks and hiking trails. This park is suitable for all ages, offering tracks for people with wheelchairs and prams to tracks for the most experienced of hikers. The free Zion Shuttle bus service operates between Springdale and Zion Canyon, departing as frequently as every 10 minutes during the day in the summer months. There's also a Visitor Centre and Souvenir Shop, a restaurant located inside the Park, and Zion Lodge offering hotel rooms and cabins.
Just outside the Park, Springdale is a small tourist town that caters to all visitors to Zion National Park. It offers plenty of great restaurants, accommodation options for all travellers from campsites to hotel rooms, local gift/art shops, activities such as biking, canyoneering, rock climbing, hiking, caving all within Zion National Park! This is a great place for adventure for all types of travellers!